What is Life Coaching?
Coaching is a relationship of trust, with a highly skilled professional who forms a partnership with you. Collaborating together in a series of conversations you begin to discover your values, goals, and purpose in life. These conversations can be one-on-one or over the phone, weekly or bi-weekly.
As a result of this relationship you…
- will discover your true self
- be able to manage the monster within, the one who is always trying to hold you back and keep you at status quo; namely…your negative self talk
- write and carry out your life purpose statement
- identify and live out of your core values
- take charge of your own life and be the center stage
- have a new boldness and fierce courage
How is Life Coaching different from other professions?
Coaching is intended to help normal, healthy individuals achieve greater success, happiness, and wellbeing in their lives.
As a Professional Co-Active Coach I believe people are naturally creative, resourceful and whole. You don’t come to coaching because you are broken and need to be fixed. You come to coaching to discover more about yourself and the things that are going well, to change things that are not.
I begin coaching where you are; and coach what is needed at the time. We start in the present and work towards what’s possible in the future.
What is the basic philosophy of Life Coaching
- To know who you are…where are you…and where you want to go…
- what makes this all possible is the power of the coaching relationship.
Who hires an Edmonton Life Coach and why?
Those who are:
- trapped, stuck, unfulfilled, living the status quo
- hungry for change and longing for growth
- thrown into transition and going through pain
- wanting more and prepared to do the work
What happens when you hire a Life Coach?
- You gain forward momentum to become fully engaged in life and live it to it’s fullest.
- You begin to take better care of yourself
- You stop putting up with negative energy that drains you.
- You set healthy boundaries
- You set goals that truly impact where you most want to grow and go.
- The experience is like a dance, gracefully moving together towards resonance. One step at a time, together we will move towards your life’s purpose; one of balance, fulfillment, passion.
Can coaching help ME?
As a Life Coach I focus on the whole person. I will challenge you to find out what makes you tick. What are you passionate about, what invigorates you, what do you live for? Where are you stuck, what’s holding you back, what’s keeping you from moving forward? I am your personal partner, your cheerleader, your advocate, assisting you in living the life you want; personally, professionally and relationally. I am someone you place your trust in to help hold you accountable as the main character in your life story. You get to choose how your drama unfolds. This is your life!
How long is the usual starting commitment when working with a coach?
I ask for a 12 session commitment from new clients. This allows for sufficient time to design an alliance between us and to build a relationship of trust. I provide you with adequate time to teach and to work through some basic issues, gain momentum and move forward to deepen your learning about yourself. This allows you the opportunity to forward your actions. Of course, this is not a binding agreement, and clients are allowed to stop if the coaching is not working for them.
What does it cost to hire a coach?
Prices vary depending upon the frequency and duration of the coaching sessions, based on a per month basis. However, as a Divorce Coach I charge $150 per 1 hour session. Package options will be discussed in detail at the sample session to ensure a win-win. Invest in yourself, you are worth it!
How do I get started?
Merely click here and request a complimentary sample session today. These sessions are offered one on one in my home in S. E. Edmonton, or over the phone. There is no obligation. You have nothing to loose, and a life worth living to gain!
What we discuss will be held in confidence and not shared with others. Life coaching is a confidential process, and your personal information will always be protected.
What is your cancellation policy?
I require a 24 hour notice to cancel all sessions. Please be sure to contact me if you will not be able to make your scheduled appointment and/or to re-schedule in order to avoid being charged for the session.